The first call for projects under the Joint Operational Program “Black Sea” 2014 – 2020 has been opened since 31 January 2017 and has the closing date on May 31, 2017. This call addresses to projects that contribute to all thematic objectives and priorities of the above mentioned Program, such as:
- promote business and entrepreneurship in the Black Sea Area (in fields like tourism, culture, agriculture),
- promote a coordinated environment policy and reduction of marine debris through joint actions in the Black Sea Area.
The budget for the two thematic objectives of the first call for projects is over 19.6 million euros.
Also, between March 1, 2017 and 30th of June 2017 will be opened the third call for projects under the Europe Interreg Program 2014-2020. Here are welcomed projects who contribute to all priority axes of the Program, such as:
- research, technological development and innovation,
- competitiveness of small and medium enterprises,
- supporting the transition to an economy with a low emission of carbon dioxide in all sectors,
- environment and efficient use of resources.